This web site www.nbssngo.org.in (the “Site”) is published and maintained by NAVCHAITANYA BAHU- UDDESHIYE SAMAJIK SANSTHA (NGO) (“NBSSNGO.ORG.IN”), (together with its affiliates and referred to as “us”, “We” or “our”).
We act as an “Intermediary” to facilitate you to take an informed decision to donate to the needy and the poor. You acknowledge that we merely facilitate you in profiling the needy and submit a report of the needy, based on which you may take the decision to donate to the respective needy individual.
1. Services and its Scope
(i) NBSSNGO.ORG.IN is a peer-to-peer platform whereupon Donors themselves introduce and assist needy and poor people and Donors are ensured and satisfied that contributions directly reach the Donees.
(ii) The Website merely provides platform services which can be utilized by Users (being Donors / Contributors for verification of the Donee’s status vis-a-vis the need claimed by the Donee.
(iii) “nbssngo.org.in” is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the transactions whether gratuitous or otherwise shall always be bipartite between the Donor and the Donee.
(iv) “Helping Hands ” facilitates by only providing services of verifying and checking the background of the Donee and the credibitly of the need sought by the Donee. “Helping Hand (nbssngo.org.in)” does not collect money or endorses or provides any assurance of the donations of contributions. The decision to donate lies totally with the Donor.
(v) “Helping Hands” (nbssngo.org.in )is a free service website where the servicescarried out by “Helping Hand Web” shall not be charged or levied with any fee or surcharge.
(vi) The service of “Helping Hand” NGOis only limited to place the facts of Donee along with the observations made during the verification process of the Donee.
(vii) All verification done by “Helping Hand” is strictly on the basis of the information made available to “Helping Hand Web” and that “Helping Hand” shall place bare facts of the Donee’s status post the verification and enquiry, upon which the Donor shall take the decision to donate.
(viii) The User/Donor acknowledges that “Helping Hand” is only a fact finding service provider and “Helping Hand ” (nbssngo.org.in ) is not indulge in inquisitorial mechanism. Therefore, “Helping Hands”( nbssngo.org.in) has no responsibility to verify the accuracy of any statement and/or information furnished by the Donee with respect to any campaign pursuant to which the Donor has donated moneys(s). “Helping Hand” (nbssngo.org.in )shall not in any manner be responsible or held accountable for any transaction between the Users/Donor or the decision taken.
(ix) “Helping Hand ” nbssngo.org.in has limited control over all information listed and / or advertised on the Website by the Donor’s and is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between Donors / Contributors and Campaigners.
(x) It is hereby clarified that at no time shall “Helping Hand”NGO hold any right, title or interest over the funds or rewards (except to the extent as stated herein) or have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such providing the same to the Donor.
2. Eligibility of the User
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member on “Helping Hand Web” and shall not transact directly (either contribute donations / contributions) or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian, parents competent to Contract on the Website. “Helping Hand Web” reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to “ NBSSNGO.ORG.IN ” notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
A Donor is a person who accesses and uses the Website to help needy and poor individuals by doing any of the following acts:
a. Referring a Donee and his need on the website
b. Making payments and contributions directly to the needy.
c. Facilitating the working of the Website by contributing resources
The Donor hereby agrees to make the payments to any needy as per the terms and conditions stated herein. It is the Donor’s sole prerogative and decision to make the donation and he may avail the verification service of “Helping Hand Web”. The Donor shall before making any donations, conduct their independent due diligence with respect to any Donee listed on the Website as “Helping Hand ” nbssngo.org.in shall not be responsible in any manner for any misrepresentation and/or false information that may be listed on the Website. The Donor shall directly make the payment to the respective Donee and “Helping Hand” shall not accept payments or contributions on behalf of any Donee.The Donor further agrees and declares that the Donor is aware that “Helping Hand” www.nbssngo.org.in web just collates the facts of the Donee and presents it to Donor “Helping Hand Web” has no responsibility to verify the accuracy of any statement and/or information furnished by the Donee with respect to any campaign pursuant to which the Donor has donated moneys(s). www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hand ” has no responsibility towards the Donors for the contribution/donations made as the sole beneficiary of the contribution is the Donee.
A Donee is a person who is a needy person and who has been listed on the Website by one of the Donor. At present only the following needs shall be addressed:
a. Urgent Medical Expenses
b. Basic Educational Expenses
c. In order to empower the tribal, the poor, the dependent & the women, the organization lending.
To organize the social and cultural programmers, debate competitions, yoga, national or international games, women and child development programmers, social development programmers for workers, art education, architectural studies and different personality development programs.
d. To set up a social research center by resorting social educational & cultural issues by suggesting strategic measures for eliminating the problems of the tribal family In rural & urban areas. Implement government & semi government welfare schemes for the educational & social development of youth in rural, urban &tribal. To run the training Schools of small scale industries, Animal husbandry, Gaushala, Typing, Computer Centers and other professional courses. To organize sports meets, Games and Sports competitions and promote sports spirit amongst youth. To run gymnasiums, vyayamshala for the betterment of the society. To identify, appreciate and develop modern management tools & techniques in agriculture & cultivation. To develop systematic linkages between state, regional, national and international institution of outstanding accomplishment in the field of agricultural management.
e. For the upliftment of rural, urban & tribal community child temple, school, convent, college, library, hostel, ashram school, widow ashram, old ashram, cottage home, charitable dispensary etc. For the welfare of the poor people & for felicitation of meritorious students, organizing parentiv for awareness programs of education. To arrange and manage various institution like typing short hand, computer fine arts, crafts, music, painting, fashion designing , yoga, and in other professional training subjects, and competitive examination preparation classes. To ensure the development of the area, to establish and to provide better civic facilities and amenities.
f. The Donee referred by the Donor shall be listed on the Website and we shall collate all the facts including credentials and bank accounts where the Donor will have to make the payment. The Donee is responsible for the facts furnished by him and “Helping Hand Web” has no responsibility to verify the accuracy of any statement and/or information furnished by the Donee. The Donee cannot campaign or promote his cause or contact the Donor directly, the Donee cannot in any manner prejudice or bias the decision of the Donor to contribute. In event this is found, the Donee and his listing shall be barred from the Website and appropriate action shall be taken against such Donee along with reporting to necessary enforcement authorities. “Helping Hand Web”
5. User Account and Registration Obligations
6. Verification Process Every Donee can be introduced by the Donor who is registered by the Website (“Initiating a Campaign”). The Donor shall fill a e-form reporting of the prospective Donee and his need. At www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hand Web” for the prospective Donees referred by the Donors we undergo a verification process to place before the Donors using the Website the facts pertaining to need claimed by the Donee. The verification process is a 3-part process consisting of the following: Step 1: Application Level- At this step we shall get in contact with the Donee and take primary details of the Donee along with the brief of the need and the quantum of aid required. This process shall be done telephonically by our representatives Step 2: Scrutiny of the Donee- The Donee shall meet our representatives in person and apprise of the need along with necessary documentation and relevant supporting that are required to verify the Donee. At this stage, our representative will profile the Donee based on his background, social status, genuineness of the need. This is achieved through the help of a unique questionnaire answered by the Donee. Step 3: Cross-Verification: Our representatives will visit the residence of the Donee and cross verify the data provided by the Donee. Based on the above steps, www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hands ” shall provide a factual report of the Donee. The Donor will be able to view the factual report of the respective Donee by accessing the Wesbite through his account. The Donor may view the factual report and take the decision to donate or contribute towards the need of the Donee. www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hands” only collates the facts of the Donee based on the information given by the Donee. The verification process is not an endorsement or promotion of the need of the Donee by www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hands”. The decision to donate lies solely upon Donor.
7. Communications When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hands ”, You agree and understand that You are communicating with “www.nbssngo.org.in ” through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from “Helping Hands” nbssngo (NGO) periodically and as and when required. “Helping Hands” NBSSNGO may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
8. Platform for Information, Communication and Transaction The Website is a platform that Donors utilize to meet and interact with various other Donors who initiate the campaign and/or support a cause by making contributions or sharing information. All information provided about the campaigns, is that which various Donors and Donee provide. www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hands” is mere aggregator of such information.NBSSNGO “Helping Hands” does promote or compel anyone to make contributions, all contributions are voluntary and free from any incentive or charge. “Helping Hand” NBSSNGO shall not in any manner be responsible or held accountable for any transaction between the Users. and the campaign. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Donors and Donees. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation the representations made by the Donees including, amounts to be raised, use of the funds raised, costs incurred, payment methods, payment terms, warranties related to the final use of the funds, the effectiveness of the utilization of the funds, the impact of the campaign, and the contributions made by the Donors. “Helping Hand” NBSSNGO does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in either determining any details of the campaign to donate or contribution made thereto. “Helping Hands”NBSSNGO.ORG.IN does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as final utilization of funds, value, impact, rewards, etc.) on the Website. Notwithstanding any representations made, Donors are free to independently verify the veracity of any statement made on the Website or the Donee. NBSSNGO “Helping Hand” does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any of the Donee on the Website. “NBSSNGO.ORG.IN ” accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any of the Donee. “www.nbssngo.org.in ” is not responsible for any non-performance or under-performance of any of the contributions made by the Donors. “Helping Hand”NBSSNGO cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Donee will perform any commitment concluded on the Website. The Donees are at all times be responsible for the facts and representations made by them, “Helping Hand”NBSSNGO shall not be held responsible for any such default by the Donee and at no time shall “Helping Hand”NGO be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Donors and Donee. However, “Helping Hand”NBSSNGO does welcome feedback as well as grievances of Users to be brought to its attention so that it may take steps that it deems appropriate for improvement of the User experience on the Website “Helping Hand” www.nbssngo.org.in does not make any representation or warranty as to the campaign of any of its Donee. You are advised and free to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Donee that you choose to donate or contribute to, on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
9. Charges “Helpinghand NBSSNGO” does not charge any fee for browsing on the Website or facilitating the contributions between the Donor and Donee. However, for the running and upkeep of the Website the Donors may contribute resources in kind or provide with the infrastructure for running the Website. NBSSNGO “Helpinghand” reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, NBSSNGO.ORG.IN “Helpinghand” may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event “www.nbssngo.org.in ” reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.
12. Linked Websites / APIs www.nbssngo.org.in “Helpinghand” does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using the Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, nbssngo “Helpinghand” assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services or generally information offered by them. Nbss “Helpinghand” does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). www.nbssngo.org.in “Helpinghand” does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability This Website, all the materials and information (including but not limited to campaigns) and services, included or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on a "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, nbssngo “Helpinghnds” does not warrant that: This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading save and except as provided herein and which information is provided by the Campaigners themselves and none that which is provided or verified by nbssngo “HelpingHand ”. “www.nbssngo.org.in ” will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You will be required to enter a valid phone number, e-mail address along with the Website while making a donation / contribution to the Donee. By registering Your phone number and e-mail address with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any updates, queries or clarifications. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS unless the same is consented to by you.
15. Financial Transaction Facility - Donors / Contributors nbssngo “Helping Hand” does not collect any payment and no financial transactions are undertaken on the Website or in any manner whatsoever. While availing any of the payment / donation / contribution method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You All contributions by the Donors will have to be directly done to the Bank Account of the Donee. The Donor acknowledge that “Helping Hands web” will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not contributions done.
16. Compliance with Laws: The Donor, Donee or other Users of the Website shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively while doing contributions to the Donees. “www.nbssngo.org.in ” shall not be responsible for any violation of law or compliance by the Donor, Donee or other Users of the Website
18. Indemnity Donor and/or Donee shall indemnify and hold harmless nbssngo “Helpind hand”, its owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, against all claim, actions, penalties, prosecution, proceedings demand losses, disputes, charges, penalty, costs and expenses including reasonable attorneys' fees, that may arise or may be incurred by nbssngo “Helping hand” as consequence of any default, breach, non-observance, non performance or negligent act whatsoever of any terms , conditions, stipulations, provisions and/or violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party more particularly stated herein and/or in any individual agreements executed by “nbssngo.org.in” and the User.
19. Waiver The User hereby agree and state that nbssngo “Helping hand” is only a peer-to-peer platform for Donor to directly contribute to the Doneee and www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hands” shall in no way be responsible for the performance and/or liable for any mis-representation of any information provided by the Campaigners in any manner whatsoever and the User hereby waives his/her/their/its right to bring any action/cause/dispute against “www.nbssngo.org.in ” for any reason whatsoever.
22. Dispute Resolution Any dispute involving www.nbssngo.org.in “Helping Hand”, whether as a formal party or otherwise shall be resolved by Arbitration of a sole Arbitrator appointed by nbssngo “Helping Hand” and in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and other statutory modifications thereof. By accessing, browsing, registering and/or using the Website the Donor, Donee and/or Users consent to the appointment of the arbitrator by nbssngo (ngo) “Helping Hand”. The seat of Arbitration shall be in Nagpur / Mumbai and the language to be used in all proceedings shall be English.
24. Contact Us Please send any questions or comments regarding this Website to query email@example.com
25. Grievance officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NAVCHAITANYA BAHU- UDDESHIYE SAMAJIK SANSTHA
AT- POST-PANDHARABODI , DIST-GONDIA 441614